Eglinton St. George’s has a variety of large, bright, accessible, renovated rooms available for rent to community groups and organizations on a one-time, weekly or longer term basis.
Our beautiful facility is an ideal setting for music concerts, recitals, dance, yoga, speaker series, fitness and wellness programs, catered receptions, meetings as well as funerals and weddings.
Please note that the building is currently operating with restricted access, by appointment only. The church complies with all public health protocols and guidance. Prospective users of space may read our Tenant Notice and Mask Policy in effect.
To enquire about availability and costs, please contact our Church Administrator at 416-481-1141 extension 210, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms Available for Space Rental
- large bright renovated sanctuary on the main level with beautiful stained glass windows
- excellent acoustics, controllable room and stage lighting, projector and screen
- moveable, cushioned chairs allow flexible seating arrangements
- audio system and recording console in sound control room
- Steinway B grand piano and 4-manual Cassavant organ
- choir risers movable in configurations on the stage
- suitable for choral or instrumental concerts, performances, speaker events, funerals
- capacity theatre style 500-600 (physical distancing: reduced capacity 80 seated)
- studio on lower level with upright piano and bamboo floor
- built in AV projector and screen (connect with own laptop)
- adjacent large reception space with full kitchen
- 6 foot banquet tables and chairs and cruiser tables available
- suitable for yoga, dance classes, piano recitals,workshops, meetings, receptions
- physical distancing: reduced capacity 9 seated
- approx. 680 sq. ft. including adjacent space
- large bright room in the lower level
- furnished with tables and chairs for 10 as well as sofas and easy chairs
- suitable for meetings, discussion groups, workshops
- capacity 10 board style, 12 seated (physical distancing: reduced capacity 9 seated)
- approx. 560 sq. ft.
- large bright carpeted room on the main level with upright piano
- furnished with 5 square tables and chairs, additional available
- full kitchen available across the hall
- suitable for recitals, receptions, meetings, workshops, small memorial services
- capacity 60 seated theatre style, 36 seated at tables, 75 standing (physical distancing: reduced capacity 9 seated)
- approx. 660 sq. ft.
- large gymnasium on lower level with high ceilings and laminate floor
- 5 foot tables and chairs available
- microphone and speakers available, keyboard available
- suitable for yoga, dance, fitness, music performances, conferences, receptions, banquet dinners, film crew holding
- capacity 250 seated theatre style, 200 seated at tables (physical distancing: reduced capacity 44 seated)
- approx. 3200 sq. ft.